received the personal tag from -akira-, to reveal some weird habits. somehow, i felt like being tricked into revealing my freakish side. it could still be fun !!
- i’m often too interested in human, both psychically n mentally.
– yes, i still believe brain should be the tastiest part of human.
- i tend to pretend to be confident when i’m actually shaking in fear, n the only situation that betrays me is me staggering.
– others actually told me this without me realizing.
- i’m very passive within a group of more than 2. therefore often interpreted as being withdrawn or proud.
– me n my confidence issue. how about getting to know me before you judge me ??
- i often unintentionally check others out, watching their every move n expressions, while guessing their thoughts.
– i’m not judging, but the signals humans left leaking through the air do amuse me.
- i’m quite obsessed with self-development ever since i was exposed to it, n keen to influence those around
me in understanding life in a more in dept n interesting perspective.
– life is in fact interesting, instead of just daily routines.
- i’m rather demanding since i prefer things to be precise, “yes means yes, n no means no”. Consistency is what proves our stand.
– some call it too serious, some call it straight to the point. only those who really care is eager to show you their determination n support.
- i’m always in search for “true” friends – no hidden emotions or secrets. be each others’ “rant-absorber” if possible.
– friends who are close to your heart is the rarest of all. quality over quantity, definitely.
- i’m often thirst of information. let it be technical, politics or even personal lives, can never get enough of them.
– the difference in us is what makes communication interesting n worthwhile doing. n Bond is usually resulted from these ongoing efforts.
am tagging .. -rollakid-, who ran out of topics to blog.